1. Pick the size of the portrait that you want (see the size chart below).
2. Send me an email to indicate what portrait size you would like, and also send (attach) a photo of the portrait subject (I will need to review the photo to determine if the qualify, focus, and subject position is adequate for creating a portrait).
3. I will send you an email with an estimate, and a follow-up invoice which would also indicate the estimated finish-time for your beautiful new drawing.
4. If you would like more than two subjects in the same picture (drawing), please contact me for a price quote.
5. A portrait with more than two subjects will have to be drawn on a larger scale (see pricing for larger portraits).
6. Please note that commissioned portraits are on a first-come first-served basis. Estimation of completion time is based on when the conversion from picture to drawing is started, not when the order is placed.
7. If you prefer to send your pictures through regular mail (USPS etc.) please contact me beforehand. Please be sure to create and keep backups of your photos, either digital or physical, before sending them to anyone. All photos will be returned with your specialized commissioned drawing.
|Size||One Subject||Two Subjects||ETA|
Shipping of portrait via regular mail (within the U.S.) (no frame or glass shipping):
With proper framing your custom work of art will maintain its beauty for years to come. Framing is important and is available from the artist for an extra fee. PLEASE NOTE: framing is available only with LOCAL PICK UP at my location in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. There is no shipping available for glass and/or framing. My Contact Page.